2019 Toyota Camry LE vs. SE | Specs, Design, Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE won’t disappoint on the open road. The only difficult decision for you is picking which trim best fits with your lifestyle. Orland Toyota in Tinley Park, IL, has the impressive selection of Camry models for you to choose from in our new inventory. Simply browse through the following trim comparison and discover the perfect match for you. Don’t hesitate to call our team at (708) 336-7288 or contact us online if you’re still in need of more information on the 2019 Toyota Camry.
Similarities Between the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE Trims
You won’t have to worry about remarkable features like the Bi-LED combination headlights with an auto on/off being selective on only certain Camry models. The LE and SE provide the specs you love like the LED combination taillights, color-keyed outside door handles, and high solar energy-absorbing glass.
Find a standard integrated backup camera with projected path on both the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE. As well as the 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with center armrest with cupholders, these impressive sedans also offer dynamic radar cruise control, an LED illuminated glove compartment, and interior chrome door handles.
The 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE want to protect you in every situation, so this sedan has made most safety features standard. Have the ultimate peace of mind with features like the Star Safety System™, Toyota Safety Sense™, and advanced ten airbag system.
The Camry LE and SE both contain the same innovative Entune™ infotainment system built to impress. This system includes a 7-in. touchscreen and six speakers for optimum connection and entertainment every mile of the way. You’ll never want to leave thanks to key specs like Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, Bluetooth® technology, and Siri® Eyes Free.
Differences Between the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE Trims
If you’re looking for stylistic differences between these two sedans, there are a few that separate them. These striking exterior design features include:
- The LE sports a dark front gray grille, while the SE includes a black front grille with sport mesh insert.
- You’ll find 17-in. alloy wheels on the LE and 18-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels on the SE.
- A single exhaust is located on the LE and a single exhaust with dual chrome tips is included with the SE.
There are multiple differences that make the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE unique in their own respective ways. Some of these contrasting features include:
- The LE uses front air conditioning with an air filter, while the SE offers single-zone automatic climate control with an air filter.
- If you’re interested in fabric-trimmed eight-way power-adjustable driver and six-way adjustable front passenger seats then the LE is the fit for you, but if you want those seat specifications but with Sport SofTex®-trimmed seats, then invest in the SE.
- The LE provides a tilt-and-telescopic three-spoke steering wheel with audio, Bluetooth®, and dynamic radar cruise controls, while the SE provides the same specifications except for the leather-trimmed three-spoke steering wheel.
Most safety features found inside both the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE are exactly the same, but the SE upgrades one feature that may assist you in making an effective decision for your lifestyle. While the LE offers a tire pressure monitoring system, the SE provides a tire pressure monitor system with direct pressure readout.
Test Drive the 2019 Toyota Camry at Orland Toyota
Ready to test out what both the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE can do for your daily drive? Orland Toyota in Tinley Park, IL, is here to make that wish come true. Browse our available new inventory and complete our online test drive form to get started. If you have any questions about all that the Camry LE and SE have to offer, feel free to give our team a call at (708) 336-7288.