2017 Toyota Sienna Review in Tinley Park, IL
Are you looking to upgrade your family vehicle to a model that offers a spacious cabin, advanced safety systems, and innovative technology features? The all-new 2017 Toyota Sienna is the perfect minivan for your family’s active lifestyle. Our experts have put together this comprehensive review to highlight the Sienna’s most enticing features. Read on to discover how the new Toyota Sienna family minivan can serve your family.
2017 Toyota Sienna: Engine & MPG
To make it through your daily grind, you need a minivan that’s as capable and powerful as it is practical and safe. The 3.5L V6 engine of the 2017 Toyota Sienna delivers just that. You’ll also enjoy respectable fuel efficiency and dependable towing power when you choose the new Sienna. View key performance and engine specs below.
- 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-valve engine with Dual VVT-i
- 296 HP @ 6,600 RPM; 263 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4,700 RPM
- Direct Shift-8AT Electronically Controlled automatic transmission
- 19 MPG city/27 MPG hwy (FWD)
- 3,500 lb. towing capacity with available Towing Prep Package
- Power-assisted ventilated front and rear disc brakes with Star Safety System™
2017 Toyota Sienna: Interior & Exterior Design
Style and comfort aren’t in short supply with the 2017 Toyota Sienna. From soft-touch materials used throughout the cabin to the standard three-zone automatic climate control, you’re guaranteed a relaxing ride. The 17-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels add some flare, and the maximum cargo capacity of 150.0 cu. ft. fits all of your family’s gear.
Interior & Exterior Design Features:
- Seating for seven passengers with lounge seating
- Maximum cargo capacity of 150.0 cu. ft.
- Projector-beam halogen headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- 17-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Fabric-trimmed 60/40 Split & Stow 3rd Row™ seat with one-motion stow
- Remote keyless entry
- Soft-touch materials
2017 Toyota Sienna: Safety & Technology
With a NHTSA 5-star Overall Safety Rating, the 2017 Toyota Sienna guarantees you and your family stay protected every time you hit the road. The new Sienna is also the only minivan sold in America that offers an available All-Wheel Drive system. For the 2017 Sienna, safety isn’t just a priority; it’s a necessity.
Safety Features Include:
- Standard backup camera
- Available Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Available Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Standard Daytime Running Lights
- Available parking assist sonars
- Available Safety Connect®
Whether you’re running errands or taking a family road trip, you’ll never have to worry about keeping everyone entertained. The kids can enjoy trips of any length with the available dual-view Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center that comes with a 16.4-in. color display, RCA jacks, two 120V AC power outlets, a remote, and two wireless headphones.
Additional Technology Features:
- Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with a three month complimentary SiriusXM® All Access trial, HD Radio™ technology, and HD Radio™ Traffic and Weather
2017 Toyota Sienna: MSRP & Buying vs. Leasing
The 2017 Toyota Sienna not only has the capability, safety, and features your family needs, it comes with an incredible starting MSRP of just $29,750. If you’re in need of financing, head over to our Buying vs. Leasing page to explore available payment plans. Don’t forget to visit our Toyota incentives page to see if you qualify for current offers.
Schedule a Test Drive at Orland Toyota!
Don’t wait any longer! Discover everything the new 2017 Toyota Sienna can do for your family today. Explore our new Toyota Sienna inventory to find a model you love, and then schedule a test drive at our Toyota dealership in Tinley Park, IL. If you have any questions, give the Orland Toyota team at call at (708) 429-3900.