2017 Toyota Corolla Review in Tinley Park, IL
When you’re on the hunt for the perfect compact sedan, there’s no better choice than the 2017 Toyota Corolla available in Tinley Park, IL. With a starting MSRP of $18,500, the Corolla is the ideal blend of comfort and efficiency, whether you’re commuting to work everyday or just running errands.
2017 Toyota Corolla: Engine & Performance
Don’t let its efficiency fool you—the 2017 Corolla still has impressive acceleration and handling for a compact sedan with its 1.8L four-cylinder DOHC 16-valve Dual VVT-I engine. See below for additional engine and performance specs and features.
1.8L four-cylinder DOHC 16-valve Dual VVT-i
132 HP @ 6,000 RPM
128 lbs.-ft. @ 4,400 RPM
Six-speed automatic ECT-I and sequential shift mode
Fuel Economy (city/hwy)
Additional Engine & Performance Features:
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II)
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; torsion beam rear suspension with rear stabilizer bar
2017 Toyota Corolla: Interior & Design
Despite the Corolla’s small size, it packs a punch when it comes to interior and design features. With multi-LED headlights with LED accent lights and bold front fascia with a piano-back grille, you’ll be turning heads no matter where the road takes you.
Standard Interior & Design Features
- Seating for five
- Multi-LED headlights with LED accent lights
- Bumper-integrated LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Bold front fascia with piano-black grille
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors
- 16-in. machined alloy wheels with dark accents and P205/55R16 tires
- SofTex®-trimmed front seats with eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- Driver and front passenger heated seats
- Cargo capacity with all seats in place of 13 cu. ft.
2017 Toyota Corolla: Safety & Technology
Awarded as a 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+, the Corolla has been tried and tested and has come out on top with Toyota Safety Sense™, a backup camera with projected path, and Toyota Care maintenance and roadside assistance. You’ll also stay connected with the standard seven-in. touch-screen Entune™ Audio entertainment system.
Standard Safety & Technology Features:
- Integrated backup camera with projected path
- Toyota Safety Sense™
- Eight airbags
- Star Safety System™
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- ToyotaCare featuring a no cost maintenance plan with roadside assistance
- Seven-in. touch-screen Entune™ Audio entertainment system
- Smart Key System and remote keyless entry system
- Bluetooth® connectivity
2017 Toyota Corolla: Available Trims
Once you know that the Corolla is exactly what you’ve been looking for, you have to choose the trim that meets your needs. Are you looking for a Corolla that is even more eco-friendly and efficient? You may want to consider the Corolla LE Eco. Do you want a Corolla that has luxurious details and convenient features? You’ll have to check out the 2017 Corolla 50th Anniversary Special Edition. With seven trims to choose from with starting MSRPs ranging from $18,500 to $22,680, and with a huge selection of features, regardless of your budget or personal taste, you’ll drive home with the Corolla of your dreams. Check out our new inventory of available trims and the features the offer to find the one for you.
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of the all-new 2017 Toyota Corolla? Schedule a test drive at our Toyota dealership in Tinley Park, IL today or give the Orland Toyota team a call at (708) 429-3900 to speak to a product specialist.